I’ve been doing a lot of work on trying to get the grass growing scene to look decent. As you can see from watching this video I’ve done a lot of test but haven’t had any good results. I want the grass to look real, and have a little breeze blowing it around, there is nothing worse than grass that is static, not moving.
 

     After this many tries I must be getting close to a solution :)
     A few days back I wanted to run an mix down on everything we have but when I opened the file I was surprised to find that the audio wouldn’t play, so I immediately assumed it was something wrong with the version of Blender I was using, so I went and downloaded about seven builds from Graphicall.org, the seventh worked with the audio, and I noticed that when I loaded an audio strip it would play the audio, but opening the sequence file the audio still didn’t work. So I reloaded the audio strips and it worked, so I wasted about an hour trying to figure out what was wrong, when there wasn’t anything wrong, but the address of the file. :P Needless to say I didn’t feel so bright about that, but it did teach me an important lesson, and now that I’ve gone through and changed all the files locations from being relative to absolute everything is working fine.

This is the most recent mix of Creation with Computer animation

    That’s about all for now. God bless and we’ll be updating you soon.